– EDUCATION (EMPOWERMENT OF CHILDREN) through sensitization, provision of educational facilities e.g text books,funitures, school buildings recreational facilities,teachers(volunteers).
– AGRICULTURE (EMPOWERMENT OF RURAL PEOPLE) through the provision of farm inputs (improved seeds,fertilizer,storage facilities,training on organic fertilizer preparation and use,food processing and production).
– HEALTH (ADVOCACY/ SENSITIZATION AND SERVICE DELIVERY) Training workshops,community water and sanitation programmes,outreach programme, environmental cleanliness,HIV/AIDS, formation of peer educators.
Revsodep provide hospital beds, building of health clinics to deprived communities,buding of health centers for small communites,providing eye equipments for hospitals,guinea worm eradication euipments and also providing physiotherapy health materials rural hospitals.
– MICRO FINANCE SCHEME (EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN) Disbursement of loans to women to increase production (agric and commerce), to eradicate poverty among the rural communities.
– DONATION/SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMEproviding support for brillant but needy students and donating to orphanage/children homes.
– VOLUNTEER SERVICES We offer volunteers and voluntary services to organizations,corporate bodies,institutions in the field of education,health agric etc.